The Music Bar

An eKleCtic array of Music

Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

CES 2011

I consider myself a wanna be technology buff so here is my first post in the new year about technology. It of course is covering the same topics that were presented at the CES 2011. This year was the year of tablets as companies from motorolla to samsung to whats their name presented their new tablets. The best for me goes to motorolla (sarcasm). Their presentation at the show as a ui video of what it can do and no actual hands on features yet. LAME

Everyone at all times is trying to compete with apple so whatever they come out with sets the standard at CES 2011. IPAD vs. all these tablets will be the headlines for time to come.

In terms of cell phones the new motorolla Atrix looks dope. It is a 4g phone with 1 gig of ram, up to 48 g of sd ram, 1 ghz processor, android, 5 mega pixel camera on the back, with a front facing 3.2 megapixel on the front. Me GUSTA.

Playstation phone was released and I don't think it will get any success just like the psp.

Lastly Samsung has fully confirmed its capabilities of flexibel amoled screens which is ridiculous. The guy in the presentation straight up hit the screen with a hammer a bunch of times and bent and folded it. The screen didn't mess up at all and succeded in all durability tests.

Overall result: I might need to get some sort of pad, I am still an apple hater, and I need to get a new phone meaning I wish sprint carried these sweet new phones but I might have to suffice for an epic slide. (I will always love palm pre's and if i they show a palm pre 2 for sprint at any moment I will buy it at that moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment